Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which vegetarian brand is better? Boca or Morningstar Farms?

I love them both, but I prefer Boca they have more vegan options. Morning Star has been constantly adding eggs and milk into their vegan products and announcing they're no longer vegan, which is obviously upsetting many vegans.Which vegetarian brand is better? Boca or Morningstar Farms?
Boca Chik'n patties (Spicy and Original)

Boca Original Chik'n Nuggets

Boca Original Vegan Burgers



MorningStar Farms Hickory BBQ Riblets

MorningStar Farms Meal Starters Chik'n Strips

MorningStar Farms Grillers Chik'n

MorningStar Farms also now makes a frozen dinner I like, Sweet %26amp; Sour Chik'n



When I was vegetarian I liked MorningStar Farms Buffalo Wings.



Gardenburger is also worth mentioning :)

I love their Veggie Medley burgersWhich vegetarian brand is better? Boca or Morningstar Farms?
Morningstar Farms prime griller is one fantastic burger. It has no after taste. It tastes like the real thing. I think the pseudo chicken products are equally good for both brands.Which vegetarian brand is better? Boca or Morningstar Farms?
I agree Morningstar is better
I think Morningstar is better, but that's just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment