Sunday, January 29, 2012

Have any of you tried the new (ish) Burger King vegi burger?

Burger King now offers a vegi burger, and it's actually made by Morningstar Farms which is a well known brand of vegitarian alternatives to meat products.



I was just wondering if anyone in the environmental section, or anywhere else, has tried it yet and what their impressions were.



I had one last night.Have any of you tried the new (ish) Burger King vegi burger?
I love it. It is so nice to actually have a healthy choice on fast food. I love Morningstar Farm products though. Have you ever tried the crumbles in spaghetti sauce...so good.
i thought it was rather disgusting.Have any of you tried the new (ish) Burger King vegi burger?
I appreciate the effort and I suppose I will eat it if I'm REALLY hungry near a BK. However, the bun is really quite bad for you. I'd love to see a whole wheat non-preserved option for starters, but one can only wish.



I usually eat my Morning Star and Boca burgers on 7 sprouted grain bread at home, since the bread is phenomenally good for you and tastier than most.
I used to work at BK... And I love that thing! I'm not too fond of it being cooked in the microwave, but it's easy to get over.



Mmmm...Have any of you tried the new (ish) Burger King vegi burger?
I have tried it and like it (it is like most veggie burgers). I wish the bun was multi-grain though.
No!
There's veggie burgers up at Burger King!!! man i am soo trying it. thanx fo the info! =)
I tried them when they were first introduced,and was disappointed.I was hoping they were a little different than the ones I normally buy at home,but they were the same.Just a plain veggie burger.They would do better using the flame grilled Boca Burger's.They have more flavor and would keep in line with Burger Kings "Flame Broiled" burgers.All in all its still a nice attempt and a nice alternative for people who are trying to eat a little healthier.
How is beef related to the environment?
yeah, it was ok, but i've had better vegi burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment