Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can i order fake meat products online?

My local supermarkets have stopped carrying my favorite veggie products by morningstar farms and boca, and the closest place i can get the things i want is 45 minutes away (i live in texas). I was wondering if there was a place i could order these things online and have them shipped to my house. I have looked numerous places and cannot find anything, hope you can be of help. Thanks : )Where can i order fake meat products online?
I found a website called netgrocer.com that carries morningstar and boca. http://shop.netgrocer.com/ I was surprised you can't get them from Amazon....weird.



Hope that helps!Where can i order fake meat products online?
I don't know about ordering Morningstar and Boca products, but you can order analogues from Vegan Essentials (www.veganessentials.com). Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe (www.cosmosveganshoppe.com) also has some refrigerated and frozen analogues. There's also a company called Veggie Brothers (www.veggiebrothers.com) that has a nice variety of analogues.



Why don't you complain to the manager at that supermarket and ask him to carry the products for you? If you really love the products, and you have room in your freezer, you might want to ask him to make a special order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment