Sunday, January 29, 2012

How long does (vegetarian) chili keep?

How many days? I made it Monday night. It does NOT contain beef, or any meat. I used Morningstar Farms Crumbles (soy). Would today be the last day on it? Also, can I freeze it using freezer bags, or would it be difficult to get out that way? I made a ton and I would like to freeze it in individual portions. Thanks.How long does (vegetarian) chili keep?
I would recommend that you use it or freeze it by tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Yes, you can freeze it in freezer bags. When you want to use a frozen portion, put the bag in a container of lukewarm water for about 20 min. to soften it and make it easier to remove from the bag..How long does (vegetarian) chili keep?
You mean how long until it expires?? Just put it in the fridge with something covering the top of it and it will be fine. But you shouldn't go more than about 5 days without even touching it.=, unless you haven't opened it or used it yetHow long does (vegetarian) chili keep?
I freeze my chili in single portions in freezer bags. never had a problem so far. i tend to use it all up within a month so i am not sure how long it keeps in the freezer



as for the fridge - 2-3 days and that is if there is any left over! lol
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment