Sunday, January 29, 2012

I don't like to eat beans because of the gas is veggie meat as good?

Morningstar farms Grillers are artificial hamburger. I eat a hamburger for lunch. Soymilk and cereal for breakfast and use a veggie griller for making spaghetti or tacos or other hamburget dishes. Is veggie eat as healthy as beans?

Don't like the gass.I don't like to eat beans because of the gas is veggie meat as good?
At first you may get gas,but after awhile you won't anymore.Most people don't get enough fiber,so when they do actually start consuming their body isn't used to it,so they end up being gassy.I used to get alittle gassy,but I include beans everyday in my diet and i don't get gassy anymore.
Try taking bean-o before you eat beans. Then you wont have gasI don't like to eat beans because of the gas is veggie meat as good?
I don't know but soybeans don't cause gas. You can buy them in the frozen section in the pod (my favorite) or podded.
Veggies like broccoli can give you gas too.I don't like to eat beans because of the gas is veggie meat as good?
ha ha ha you suck get a real diet est meat god gave you pointy teeth for a reson and your a t the top of the food chain so eat meat
or you can use Beano....it's this liquid thing you can buy at basically any pharmacy, it has the enzymes to break down the fiber in beans better so you don't get gas...personally i don't like veggie meat, but if you like it yay!
try using mushrooms
veggie meat tastes ok, but i would rather eat beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment