Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do you like the Morningstar Farms庐 Meal Starters鈩?Grillers庐 Recipe Crumbles鈩?

tried it for the first time last night, not bad.

also i bought some oriental flavor top ramen, dare i try it? what does it taste like?Do you like the Morningstar Farms庐 Meal Starters鈩?Grillers庐 Recipe Crumbles鈩?
I love Morningstar Farms brand chick patties, and everything else they have to offer. The ramen is absolutely great. I have eaten it alone, and used it in many different variations in recipes. I can guarantee you will love it :)Do you like the Morningstar Farms庐 Meal Starters鈩?Grillers庐 Recipe Crumbles鈩?
No. They are not vegan, though are meat free. My sis and brother love them though.

Even the oriental flavor ramen sometimes contains meat stuffs. Even more I became vegan I didn't like the taste of it.Do you like the Morningstar Farms庐 Meal Starters鈩?Grillers庐 Recipe Crumbles鈩?
Never had ramen, but the Crumbles are terrific for chili recipes. I also make a Little Joe's Special with them:



http://recipeland.com/recipe/v/Little-Jo鈥?/a>



and use them in tacos. They're good mixed into spaghetti sauce and as a layer in lasagna. I love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment