Sunday, January 29, 2012

This may be a stupid question?

i've been a vegetarian for a while now, and i eat mostly morningstar farms food.

my dad says there is some kind of meat in all of their products but i just think hes lieing.



is all there foods actually meat free?This may be a stupid question?
If it says on the package that it's vegetarian, then you're fine.
Your dad is messing with you. All there foods are meat free.This may be a stupid question?
There is no meat in it, to be extent of my knowledge, but most of their products contain egg whites.
Your dad is teasing you! I'm positive there is NO meat in their products!This may be a stupid question?
Keep eating if you like it. Go by the lable.
there is no meat or somebody would have sued them for false advertising by now.
He is either misinformed or lying
i like thier stuff to even though i do eat meat they have no meat in their products
Hes just saying that since hes probably just trying to tease you. My uncle says the exact same thing about veggie burgers and the such and about things that say they are organic (he doesn't believe they are) and I know that there is no point in arguing with him since i'll never win (i've tried in the past),so now I just say " Yeah your right." it has made him surprised since he was exspecting me to say "No Theres NOT!" haha, Anyhow I'd just ignore the comments.
Your dad's a moron.
Yes they are, but many contain egg.
Vegetables in my opinion are meatfree, however some of them rich in proteins (so they're healthy and if you don't eat meat you should eat a lot of soya and bean)

No comments:

Post a Comment