Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is morningstar farms 100% vegetarian?

They are, if you are a lacto-ovo vegetarian. Most of their products contain eggs, at least. Other products from them contain cheese, so obviously they'd have dairy.



Some of their products say that they are 'vegan', like their vegan burgers. If by "100% Vegetarian" you mean 'Vegan', they have some products for you.Is morningstar farms 100% vegetarian?
I think so, as they're fake meats and fake meats are always totally suitable for vegetarians. I live in the UK though, so I don't totally know, but I would think that Morning Star Farms are completely veggie. They might have milk or eggs in them, but if you have milk and eggs, then it isn't a problem. Hope this helps!
All Morningstar Farms products are vegetarian but most of them contain milk or egg. I'm assuming in your case that you want to know which products are vegan.



You can check ingredients here http://www.morningstarfarms.com/products鈥?/a>Is morningstar farms 100% vegetarian?
I am about 99% sure that MS farms products are 100% vegetarian. I've been eating them for about 15 years now. The only reason I say 99 percent sure and not 100 percent sure is because, well, you just can't be 100 sure about anything really.
Yes, but I don't know that it is vegan, you'd probably have to check the product label for that if you ever go vegan.Is morningstar farms 100% vegetarian?
Yes, but most of their products are not vegan, in case you where wondering
Yup.
Yes
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment