Sunday, January 29, 2012

Has anyone ever tried these? Are they any good?

Morningstar Farms庐 Veggie Sausage Links

http://www.seeveggiesdifferently.com/pro鈥?/a>



How about their other products?



I'm not a vegetarian, but I am trying to cut back on some of my meat intake. I figured this would be the best place to ask. Basically, I'm looking for something to substitute meat without tasting terrible or bland.Has anyone ever tried these? Are they any good?
I have tried them, but I didn't care for the way they cooked up - too dry. They are tasty though. I do eat morningstar farms veggie dogs and veggie corn dogs - very yummy. For sausage, I prefer the Gimme Lean (it's in the produce section at my store), comes in a package just like Jimmi Dean and has a really good flavor (we only add a little sage). I also use Morningstar farms veggie sausage crumbles, when I can get them. There is also a product out there called Soyrizo (also in the produce section), which is a chorizo like substitute that is really good in mexican cooking.
Yeah, they're really good. As are the patties. Most sausage is easy to imitate since the taste is pretty much just spices.Has anyone ever tried these? Are they any good?
Omg! delish!
they taste really good!!!

just like the actual thing.

i advise all of the morningstar products ans boca products, they are both vege friendly. also if you have a publix in your area, i suggest you try greenwise (publix soy brand). It is completely VEGAN and it tastes great lol.Has anyone ever tried these? Are they any good?
They're actually really quite good.

If you nuke them in maple syrup, they get even better.



As you begin to treat yourself and your body by switching over to things like this, your taste buds will change.



In time, you won't WANT to eat the "old way."
Yea there OK, but don't put them in the microwave because it makes them STINK, for real I'm not joking if you buy that brand the just pan fry them or in the oven, I think that it might be a chemical in them or something, but there good.
So far everything that I've tried from Morningstar and Boca is really good. Also look for Yves and Lightlife. Great stuff. Yves Tofu dogs are great! I think that it's great that you're cutting down on meat. The animals would thank you for it if they could talk. It's so much healthier to go without.
Never the Sausage links, but ANYTHING by Morningstar is EXCELLENT.



Edit: I do beleive that if you give veganism or vegetarianism a chance you will never want to eat meat again. Its unhealthy, its DISGUSTING, and worst of all is the suffering that the pig went through so that someone could have some ground up flesh next to their Chicken Embryo smothered in aged breast milk from a cow... YUMMY *puke*
Yes, they're really good. The sausage patties are even better! And try their burgers- Grillers Prime. Fry 'em up in a skillet until they're almost burned- and YUM!
i don't eat these (they aren't vegan), but i eat some that are very similar. i pan fry them in a little syrup and then roll them up in a pillsbury cresent roll. bake for 10 minutes and they are delicious.
I haven't tried those, but I like Morningstar Farms' chik'n strips stir-fried with veggies.



Other good faux meats to try are:

Nate's Meatless Meatballs

Tofurkey Deli Slices

Boca Chik'n Patties

Gardenburger Flame Grilled Chik鈥檔



This site also has a list of popular faux meat products:

http://www.vegcooking.com/guide-favs.asp



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment