Sunday, January 29, 2012

I caught a contest sponsor in a bold face lie during a contest online. What should I do?

I contacted the corp (Kelloggs owned, Morningstar Farms).. I have been extremely patient while they said they are "investigating" but nothing has happened. What next? Prize: $10,000 at stake. I'm starting to think they are pulling another internet contest scam.I caught a contest sponsor in a bold face lie during a contest online. What should I do?
Contact the Attorney General's office in your state and in the state where Morningstar is located.



If nothing happens, I'd get in touch with John Stossel of 20/20 on ABC. I'm sure he'd get all over it.



P.S. Not to get picky, but the term is "bald-faced lie".
report them and sue themI caught a contest sponsor in a bold face lie during a contest online. What should I do?
Find out how you can get in touch with the judges and let them know what happened. There should be a link to report abuse of any kind.
You need to consult a lawyer!~!I caught a contest sponsor in a bold face lie during a contest online. What should I do?
Report it to your local, state and nearest federal district attorney.
Let them know they have X number of days (30, maybe) and then you go to the press.
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment