Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is there a good, edible brand of meatless bacon around?

I tried Morningstar Farms a while back and I couldn't handle it. It smelled horrible and tasted even worse; however, I decided that I want to start eating a little healthier. Turkey bacon is an option for me as well, but I'd like to explore meatless options. Thanks.Is there a good, edible brand of meatless bacon around?
if ur ever in the UK, Quorn bacon is lovely. my meat-eater brother walked in the kitchen the other day and said 'mmmm, bacon' due to the smell from it cooking, i said 'yes, it's fake!!', which felt great as he always takes the p*ss outta veggie food lol
I don't like any of the fake bacons you can find at the grocery. I rather make it myself with tempeh, it tastes better. A recipe I like: http://books.google.com/books?id=9lW15qt鈥?/a>



Hope that helps!Is there a good, edible brand of meatless bacon around?
Personally, I think Morningstar is the best one. Delicious veggie BLTs! If you don't like it though, try Smart Bacon (it's vegan, not just vegetarian like Morningstar).
Sorry, as much as I'd like to say otherwise, there's not. Vegan cheese and vegetarian bacon is just horrible. With the options out there, I just do without.Is there a good, edible brand of meatless bacon around?
Match brand fake meats are really good. They usually have it at whole foods.
try beggin strips or, i got a kinda got a big fat meat.or try the 0 calorie stuff or fried fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment