Sunday, January 29, 2012

In your opinion what is the best tasting veggie burger? (brands and flavors please)?

I like morningstar farms but want some variety. I tried Amy's and ended up feeding those to my dogs. What are some good ones?In your opinion what is the best tasting veggie burger? (brands and flavors please)?
My favorite are Gardenburger Flame Grilled. Like the name, it tastes like it was cooked on a grill with a smoky flavor.



I think these make the best tasting "garbage" burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and balsamic mayonnaise.



Their Black Bean Chipotle burger is tasty and has some kick when I want something spicy. I enjoy this with some of those zesty fries.
Morningstar farms is not Vegan, it's made with milk and eggs. I just think it's kinda s***ty of them you know? But gardenburgers are vegan and delicious!! Boca burgers are okay but they take some getting used too. Gimme Lean is like fake sausage and you have to cook it yourself but it's REALLY REALLY good. Gardenburger also makes veggie BBQ Riblets and they're DELICIOUS! absolutely amazing!In your opinion what is the best tasting veggie burger? (brands and flavors please)?
I like Boca Burgers, for me Morning Star Burgers are to dry. With veggie burgers you have to be careful not to over cook them.



BTW: The best veggie burgers are home made ones. I buy TVP (textured vegetable protein) and make my own.
I like Boca Burger original vegan flavor.In your opinion what is the best tasting veggie burger? (brands and flavors please)?
GardenBurger; vegetable medley
Boca Burgers will probably end up in your dogs belly too. Go with Garden Burgers, they have a MUCH better taste
try bruscetta's they're delicious.
I like boca bugers.
i like boca's vegan burgers
boca is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment