Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How healthy are the Morningstar Farms corn dogs?

I'm feeling kind of bad right now, because for breakfast, I had a big bowl of cereal. Most of the cereal was whole grain (Honey Bunches of Oats/Trail Mix Crunch), but I mixed several chocolate cereals in it, along with Yogurt Burst Cheerios, Fruity Cheerios, and Honeycomb. I don't usually mix in so much junk cereal but I did today just for fun. For lunch, I wasn't too hungry, so I had a Morningstar Farms Meatless Corn dog, because I haven't had those in a while; usually I just eat the Boca patties, which have fewer cals and less fat. For dinner, we had Taco Bell. Now I'm kind of thinking I should have had the patty instead of the corn dog. Is the corn dog healthy though?How healthy are the Morningstar Farms corn dogs?
Just eat light tomorrow



The corn dog although it does not have any meat is still processed foodHow healthy are the Morningstar Farms corn dogs?
Sometimes soy can do stuff like that! I tried soy milk and didnt like it. Then 10 minutes later I felt sick! And I threw up! I have had morningstar corndogs and they have done anything to me. It may have been something else!How healthy are the Morningstar Farms corn dogs?
I would suggest adding some fresh fruit with your breakfast cereal. Oatmeal would be much better than the dry cereal brands.



Eat a raw salad every day. Spinach , lettuce, or carrot salad will give you the added nutrients that your body need.

No comments:

Post a Comment