Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's your favorite vegetarian alternative food product?

I know it's oddly phrased, but what's your favorite vegetarian meat replacing product?



I personally really like the tofurkey italian sausage links, as well as the morningstar farms ground beef substitute (for tacos!)



Is there anything I should try?What's your favorite vegetarian alternative food product?
Veggie bacon. Try it. I like it in a sandwich with mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles. Cook the "bacon" it in a frying pan, not the microwave.
my favorite is the chili mixes; i add corn, tomatoes, black beans and sauteed onions and green peppers and I think I could serve it to my Dad even and he wouldn't know the difference!What's your favorite vegetarian alternative food product?
4 DIFFERENT KINDS A VEGTABLES COOKED THOROUGHLY AND 4 DIFFERENT KINDS OF CHEESES MIXED IN FOR A SATISFYING MEAL FOR 3 DAYS.
Tofu!!! Yum. And the morning star sausage patties.

I'm not even a vegitarian!What's your favorite vegetarian alternative food product?
morning star veggie burgers
Vegetables are what real food eats.
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment