Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does the MorningStar Farms hot dogs taste similar to the real ones? Only answer if you've tried it.?

I have tried many Morning Star products, and have liked most of them but I did not care for the hot dogs.Does the MorningStar Farms hot dogs taste similar to the real ones? Only answer if you've tried it.?
I was just at the store today and bought some Morning Star products. I did see something in there that looked like corn dogs but I was afraid to try it. I also saw something in there that looked like breakfast sausage but again, it looked too much like the real thing so I didn't get it.



I have however tried other brands of vegi hot dogs; many years ago and I thought the taste was alright. Actually I would have bought the vegi hot dogs today had I seen them because that was one of the things that I wanted.
I've been a vegetarian for a long time but I ate hot dogs when I was little and I remember what they taste like. Morningstar Farms has the BEST veggie dogs I've ever had. They don't have that nasty mushy texture that others have and they taste delicious!I eat them all the time.Does the MorningStar Farms hot dogs taste similar to the real ones? Only answer if you've tried it.?
YES. I don't eat them anymore because they have egg in them but I used to all the time. They taste almost identical and I couldn't believe I wasn't eating meat!
We eat smart dogs once a week and they are our favorite :)Does the MorningStar Farms hot dogs taste similar to the real ones? Only answer if you've tried it.?
Yes.they do.
idk maybe you should eat a regular hot dog and find out
I don't know about their hotdogs but their veggie chicken products sure do. Mmm....
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment