Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why'd the sales girl get offended after I dropped my pants when she said she'd let me test drive her hummer?

I figure if you're in the market for it you might as well try before you buy right? That's just being a smart consumer!Why'd the sales girl get offended after I dropped my pants when she said she'd let me test drive her hummer?Was she offended or disappointed? she drives a hummer so she likes things big and powerful.Why'd the sales girl get offended after I dropped my pants when she said she'd let me test drive her hummer?Hahahah, that's classic. X DWhy'd the sales girl get offended after I dropped my pants when she said she'd let me test drive her hummer?I don't know if she would be offend just try itWhy'd the sales girl get offended after I dropped my pants when she said she'd let me test drive her hummer?
that was so funny i forgot to laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment