Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?

Just skip a few steps and squeeze a bag of KFC over a funnel leading to the gas tank.How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?Start with your fanny and work from there.How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?
I'm now a ghost. I just died laughing, and it's your fault. Your @ss is SO haunted.How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?The benefit of such a system would be two-fold. Saving the environment and fossil fuels, AND removing weight from those that need it.



You, madam, are a genius!How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?
I thought it was a dumb question at first until i started thinking about all the fat tankers walking around Guess that would solve obesity and the shortage of oil at the same time. You have got to be a genius.How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?Hmm...I think I'd be good for one Atlantic crossing...How can I convert a Hummer H2 into a hybrid vehicle that runs on liposuction waste?
haha brilliant!!! great idea :)



al gore should look into that, definetly.



go green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment