Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can you please show me a hummer limo that is here in dallas?

I need to see several limos so i could get one for my sisters sweet sixteen.Can you please show me a hummer limo that is here in dallas?Hi, e-mail me with details. (jalvarez002000@yahoo.com) I'm currently out of the country but can have one of my people call you. I run a limo company in D/FW and would be very pleased do help you. Hummers are great vehicles. I'll be waiting for your 3-mail. Include the area of Dallas your sister lives in, how many hours you want service for, and where she's planning on taking it.



Just a suggestion: If there will be a church service for your sister's birthday, have the limo pick her up at the location. Many people hire limos to pick them up at home. It adds 1 to 2 hours of sitting time for the limousine. Imagine, it's just 20minutes of riding to the church (everybody gets there late so they don't even see you arrive in the limo), and the limo just sits thru the whole hour. It's quite a waste. Just make sure that you make wise use of the limousine to get the most fun and to be practical. Enjoy the fun! Hope to hear from you soon!Can you please show me a hummer limo that is here in dallas?noCan you please show me a hummer limo that is here in dallas?No, but I seen one in Omaha, Ne. at a funeral . Surely they have them in Dallas. Actually, try to get ahold if V.I.P. limo services.

No comments:

Post a Comment