Thursday, February 23, 2012

Should I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?

For my 16th birthday my dad is either getting me an Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3. But I'm not quite sure of which one I want. Which on would you reccomend?Should I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?Go with the Infiniti. I love that car.Should I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?
http://www.analogstereo.com/in鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

Should I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?InfinitiShould I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?
get the hummer...Should I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?Maybe he meant the other kind of hummer..... like from a hooker.Should I get a Infiniti FX or an Hummer 3?
wooow, only 16 and getting a NEW car? crazy hehehe. well anyways, i would go with an infinity. Infinitys are more refined in my opinion. I never liked Hummers too much. They are black-holes in terms of fuel efficiency. If you will be the one paying for the gas then a Hummer won't be too good of a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment