Sunday, February 26, 2012

Poll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?

She asked me what I wanted last night and I said I'd let her know tonight.

Opinions?

Thanks.Poll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?If she takes it the wrong way tell her you meant the carPoll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?
tell her you want a hummer but you wouldn't think of her giving it to you because its a CAR, and if you really do expect her to give you an expensive car.... that's horriblePoll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?No it would not be impolite but don't get upset when your Hummer comes from Matel or MatchboxPoll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?
It kinda depends on how she feels about kazoos.Poll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?I just checked Urban Dictionary,

I think she might say yes!Poll:Would it be impolite to tell my girlfriend to give me a Hummer for Christmas?
Not at all Dude .... if not get the Challenger RT Hemi... its really b a d











v
go for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment