Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does anyone know of a person who has a Hummer, and would like to trade for a new 06 coupe corvette?

I am in a state that has real winters that last a long time and my vette is so fast it scares me , they say it will do 86 in three seconds...they just say that cuz if they claimed the real speed they probably couldn't sell it to the non-racing public..because my vette will get up to over ninty in 2 seconds.....i just step on it then count i one thousand two two thousand ....and I am gone!!!!!I love it but I need a worker car not a pleausure car.Does anyone know of a person who has a Hummer, and would like to trade for a new 06 coupe corvette?Yeah ...I am not sure if they are truly serious but a guy I know was saying he was unhappy ith his hummer and he wishes he would have bought a vette.....email me and i will give you his email!!

GOOD LUCK AND DRIVE SAFE!!!



PeaceDoes anyone know of a person who has a Hummer, and would like to trade for a new 06 coupe corvette?have you tried Craig's List?

www.craigslist.com



select your city/state and then go to "for sale" and post, also post on the "wanted" section.



I'm a big fan of craigslist.



And finally, why dont you park your 'vette in the winter and drive a "beater" like I do. My SL is safe and sound and warm in the garage, and the four-by gets me thru the winter here.Does anyone know of a person who has a Hummer, and would like to trade for a new 06 coupe corvette?Why Hummer? they get like a grand total of 7 MPG. my 87 silverado with 6" lift and 44" tires and a LS6 424 that puts out close to 800 hp gets 20 MPG. store the vette and pickup a cheep truck for the winter. I got rid of my vette... and have been kicking my self in the rear ever sence.

No comments:

Post a Comment