Sunday, February 26, 2012

What car should I get, Hummer or Chevrolet Suburban ?

My dad says these cars are safer, but do you think these cars are too big for a 5' 2 " girl ? I like the extra room so you can put school books and stuff, and maybe it would be better when I don't want people to know if I smell after the gym . I don't care about gas mileage because I have a credit card but I think it my be to hard to drive and find a parking spot . Is it hard to get a fake handicap permit ?What car should I get, Hummer or Chevrolet Suburban ?I have a Yukon XL, the same size as a Suburban, and I Love it! I love the room! I love the comfort! I love it all the way around! It is awesome on trips! Also, if you budget right, you won't need a Credit card for gas! I have no trouble parking, you just have to get used to it and it doesn't take long!What car should I get, Hummer or Chevrolet Suburban ?You sound like a disgusting little brat!

Report Abuse

What car should I get, Hummer or Chevrolet Suburban ?yes you can drive them. yes parking is harder, simply because they are bigger, but you want safe. you can also include the tahoe (the hummer is based on the tahoe-same frame and engine)What car should I get, Hummer or Chevrolet Suburban ?
Personally, I have a Suburban and I love it. Here in California all the tiny women are driving Suburbans and tahoes. It would be nice to get a fake handicap permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment