Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I connect my samsung fascinate to my computer?

I have a new samsung fascinate that did not come with any cords or usb cable. Is this normal? Where can I get a usb cable to connect my phone to my computer? Do I need any special drivers or cds? I'm just trying to back up my stuff...How do I connect my samsung fascinate to my computer?
That's weird that you did not receive a cord, if you bought it new then the usb cord is connected to the power cord. just disconnect the cord from the adapter and plug it into the computer.



The drivers should load automatically if not go to samsung site and search for Samsung Fascinate and go to I own this and download the latest drivers.





If you bought the phone through somewhere else and used and did not come with a usb cable then you can buy this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>



That one works with the Fascinate, bought one myself as I usually like to have 2.



Hope this helpsHow do I connect my samsung fascinate to my computer?
it comes with a USB cable, the power charge cable is the usb cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment