Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I rent a pink hummer limo in NJ or NY?

I know that somewhere around here has one because i called them about 2 years ago to book it for a party and it was all booked up. But I googled it and I just cant seem to find it again. I want to rent it for next year because i know it gets booked early. If anyone has any info i would really appreciate it!Where can I rent a pink hummer limo in NJ or NY?girl i don't think they make those.

BUT! you can try calling limo companies(much easier to find on Google) and see if they have pink hummer limos. if not, just take a regular hummer limoWhere can I rent a pink hummer limo in NJ or NY?
Don't you think a Hummer sends a bad environmental message?Where can I rent a pink hummer limo in NJ or NY?Hopefully at the bottom of the Hudson river..Where can I rent a pink hummer limo in NJ or NY?
Take a picture for me when you do! A pink hummer in Manhattan...Where can I rent a pink hummer limo in NJ or NY?Hmm lets just start bathing in gasoline

No comments:

Post a Comment