Thursday, February 23, 2012

The picture on my Samsung TV has shifted upwards?

My Samsung TSL3293HF 32" Dynaflat made in 2002 is having a screen problem. The screen has a portion at the bottom that is all black, and the remaining portion of the picture has shifted upwards. When on for a long period, the picture continues to travel up until there is no visible picture left on the screen. Any ideas how to fix this on my own (i am a novice) or how much it would be to get repaired. I have a picture i can send as well. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.The picture on my Samsung TV has shifted upwards?
I don't know if this will help but on my newer Samsung, in the zoom mode, I can shift the picture using the arrow keys. You'll know when you change the picture ratio using the remote button (not through the menu) since you would get a little picture pop up beside the screen setting when you do it.

On the other hand, this may be why I can do it on a newer set. They had problems previously!

No comments:

Post a Comment